In keeping with my recent curiosity about people and our relationships to them, I am reminded of how blessed I am to have such kindhearted people in my life. Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to be surrounded by people whose hearts are true and open. Who continue to inspire me to be a better person but who also encourage me to love myself just as I am and who also love me in the here and now.
The hearts with which I am closest to are movers and shakers, thinkers and doers. People who, in my mind, rise above the status quo and are truly working at bettering themselves and the world in which we live.
I am thankful that my conversations with this friend or that are not about the menial and mundane, are not riddled with gossip or the latest lipstick color but are rather rich with thoughtful ideas and declarations, true to the heart and to ourselves, and always leave me feeling inspired and ready to take on the world.
I am blessed. Truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment