I haven't posted for a while now. The longest I've gone since starting this little piece of online confessions. Admittedly, I have a lot I want to say but am feeling quite under the weather and kind just want to sleep.
I've been at home for the past week and still have the weekend to relish in all that is comfort and love. It's been a great visit, full of even more ideas and thoughts about what's next. I've been reading so much about blogging and reading other wonderful blogs and realizing that I need to make some big changes over here. Realizing that I want to have a more creative blog. One that showcases my process of art and creativity and more than that, documents my journey to becoming an artist. So stay tuned for major blog changes!
And speaking of changes, there is a big one looming. I want to toss this out into the universe and see what kind of response I get. I hope that if you are reading this, you will take a minute to give me some feedback. Tell me what you think. Ultimately, I will decide what I think is best for me, then will obviously write about it but I wonder what kind of energy I would receive if I said it out loud. Without giving a lot of detail about this idea: I am thinking about moving back home. Yes, back to that little big, small town city we all love to hate. The decision is purely logistical and is being made on the basis of 'the next best step.' Seems odd and a bit crazy but I'm pretty sure that is what most people would define me as anyways. Consider this a whisper of what might become my truth. Thoughts? Criticisms? Concerns? Encouragement? Anything....
Stay tuned for what's to come... I don't even know at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment